Battery for HP L75253-1C1 47.3Wh 7.7V
- $ 59.99 134.99
- FREE delivery + 1-Year Warranty + 30 day money back!
Availability : In stock
Battery Type : Li-ion
Voltage : 7.7V
Capacity : 47.3Wh
Color : Black
AC Adapter for HP L75253-1C1 Notebook Adapter
- $ 40.56 45.89
- Overvoltage and Overcurrent Protection Circuits built in ages your equipment !
Availability : In stock
|HP L75253-1C1 battery Specifications|
|The condition of the product:||Band New|
HP-battery laptop battery for HP L75253-1C1 is built to last, giving you dependable mobile power when you need it most……charge after charge.
Each battery for HP L75253-1C1 is made of high-quality Class A+ Li-ion cells, smart circuit board chips and high-temperature and wear-resistant ABS environmental protection materials from famous manufacturers such as Samsung, Panasonic and LG. While ensuring high performance, security is greatly improved.
All HP L75253-1C1 battery have passed ECAS, CE and UL safety certifications, in line with international standards. In addition, they must go through a series of rigorous tests before leaving the factory to ensure safely use!
This HP L75253-1C1 Battery is consistent with the original manufacturer's specifications and is 100% compatible with your HP device.
In terms of battery life, this replacement battery for HP L75253-1C1 can be used for 3-4 hours when fully charged (depending on actual usage). the duration can reach 3-5 hours. It will bring you an excellent endurance experience!
HP L75253-1C1 Laptop battery tips:
- 1.Carefulness read narrate book of battery,use commendatory battery.
- 2.New HP L75253-1C1 notebook battery pack must be fully charged before use.
- 3.New laptop battery needs to be fully charged and discharged (cycled) a few times before it can condition to full capacity.
- 4.HP L75253-1C1 Rechargeable batteries undergo self-discharging when left unused. Always store a battery pack in a fully charged stage for storage.
- 5.Fully drain and fully recharge your battery pack every few month.
- 6.Li-ion and NiMH battery can not interchangeable.
- 7.Turn down the LCD brightness of your portable device.
- 8.Use built-in power management on your portable device.
- 9.Turn off LCD or other unnecessary accessories when not in use.
- 10.Set screen saver blank to 1 to 2 minutes of your HP L75253-1C1 laptop.
- 11.It is normal to get warm when charging or normal use. If it is getting too hot, there may be a problem with the device and qualified personnel should check it.
- 12.Research the electric appliance and the batteries contact elements is whether clean, when necessity is clean with the wet cloth mop, after dry loads according to the correct polar direction.
- 13.HP L75253-1C1 Notebook battery should stock in cool place, and dry.
Fit Machine Models:
- HP Chromebook 14 G6
- HP Chromebook 14A
- HP Chromebook x360 14A
- HP Chromebook x360 11MK G3 EE
- HP Chromebook 11MK G9 EE
- HP Chromebook 11 G8 EE
- HP Chromebook 11A G8
Compatible with numbers:
- HP L75253-1C1
- HP L75253-1D1
- HP L75253-271
- HP L75253-2C1
- HP L75253-541
- HP L75783-005
- HP GH02047XL
- HP GH02XL
- HP HSTNN-DB9M
- HP HSTNN-UB7V