Battery for HP ProBook x360 11 G6 EE 48Wh 11.4V
- $ 94.58 122.95
- Brand New + 1-Year Warranty + 30 day money back!
Availability : In stock
Battery Type : Li-ion
Voltage : 11.4V
Capacity : 48Wh
Color : Black
Laptop Charger & Adapter for HP ProBook x360 11 G6 EE
- $ 40.56 45.89
- Overvoltage and Overcurrent Protection Circuits built in ages your equipment !
Availability : In stock
|HP ProBook x360 11 G6 EE battery Specifications|
|The condition of the product:||Band New|
48Wh 11.4V Battery Pack for ProBook x360 11 G6 EE
The 48Wh 11.4V HP ProBook x360 11 G6 EE original laptop battery is made of high-quality lithium-ion battery cells,With high-quality battery cells and materials, your laptop will run longer and more secure..
Our HP ProBook x360 11 G6 EE laptop battery which we design is in strict accordance with the highest control standards. It carries with a smart interior circuit board that provides battery-unbalanced-shut-off protection, thermal runaway protection, overcharged protection, over-discharged-shut-off protection, and high/low-temperature-shut-off protection. HP ProBook x360 11 G6 EE notebook battery is made of environmentally friendly materials, without lead and mercury. It is certified as a safe and reliable product through a series of rigorous tests on the HP examine system.
How to care for your ProBook x360 11 G6 EE battery
This is the original HP ProBook x360 11 G6 EE Battery, You can extend the life of your laptop battery significantly through the proper care and handling of your battery.
- Any new HP ProBook x360 11 G6 EE laptop battery should first be fully charged by leaving it plugged in overnight. Once a computer battery is fully charged it will no longer accept any more power. It is a common practice to leave laptops plugged in after they have been turned off so that the battery has a full charge the next time you use your laptop. It is probably fully charged within 5 hours.
- A brand new ProBook x360 11 G6 EE notebook battery is in a weakened condition since it has not been conditioned yet. Condition and break in your new battery by performing 5 partial discharge and recharge cycles the first week you receive your new battery.
- Run on battery power without the AC adapter cord at least once a week to keep the ProBook x360 11 G6 EE battery cells active and at their peak potential. When your laptop is plugged into the power adapter the battery goes to "standby mode" while your laptop runs directly on electricity from the wall outlet.
- Even though your battery indicates it is fully charged, your battery will return to a weakened state again in a few months if it does not get some exercise through partial discharge and recharge cycles while running on battery power alone.
- If your battery for ProBook x360 11 G6 EE has not been actively used 2 months or more, condition your battery again with 5 partial discharge & recharge cycles to increase the batteries capacity and run time.
- Don't run your battery all the way to empty. Your battery will have a longer service life if it receives shallow discharge and recharge cycles. Research has shown that the useful life of the battery will be much longer if you begin to recharge the battery any time before reaching 20% of the remaining power capacity. Recharging the ProBook x360 11 G6 EE Battery even after 10 minutes will not reduce the battery's life span as lithium batteries do not have the memory effect which was found in older NiCad battery technology. NiCad batteries have never been used in laptops, even the earliest models.
- Never run your battery below the 2% critically low warning point. If your battery is run below this point it may not have enough energy to even recharge. This may effectively "kill" your hp ProBook x360 11 G6 EE battery.
Fit Machine Models:
- HP ProBook X360 440 G1
- HP ProBook X360 11 G2
- HP ProBook X360 11 G3 EE
- HP ProBook X360 11 G3 EDUCATION Edition
- HP ProBook X360 11 G4 EDUCATION Edition
- HP ProBook X360 11 G4 EE
- HP ProBook x360 11 G5 Education Edition PC
- HP ProBook x360 11 G6 EE
- HP ProBook x360 11 G7 Education Edition
- HP ProBook x360 11 G7 EE
- HP ProBook x360 11 G8 EE
Compatible with numbers:
- HP RU03048XL
- HP L12717-171
- HP L12717-1C1
- HP L12791-855
- HP RU03XL
- HP HSTNN-LB8K
- HP L12717-541
- HP L12717-421