Battery for HP 740479-001 Notebook Battery 31Wh 3.7V
- $ 74.44 96.77
- FREE delivery + 1-Year Warranty + 30 day money back!
Availability : In stock
Battery Type : Li-ion
Voltage : 3.7V
Capacity : 31Wh
Color : Black
|740479-001 battery Specifications|
|The condition of the product:||New|
This Brand New HP 740479-001 Battery Extended Life uses premium quality battery cells that provide higher performance, reliability, and longer life. This battery is tested before shipment and backed by full ONE year warranty and 30 days satisfaction money back guarantee against defects in material or workmanship. We will pay for return shipping for defective item. This battery also uses state of the art protection circuit board and certified by CE and RoHS to ensure both safety and stability for your device. We are a responsible US based company since 2008.
This brand new 740479-001 Extended Life Battery features latest technology on all components and parts. Please see the detail features below.
- 740479-001 laptop Battery Uses the highest quality graded and sorted "A" Grade cells .
- Has resistance welded gold plated contacts for maximum performance.
- Provides excellent discharge characteristics.
- Uses high impact ABS and Polycarbonate plastic housings for ruggedness.
- Undergone comprehensive testing including high altitude performance, vibration, mechanical shock, thermal cycling, external short circuit and overcharge test simulations.
- Includes a 12-months free Genuine warranty for manufacturer's defects.
How to Select 740479-001 Battery
- Type: Lithium-ion and Lithium-polymer are standard material for laptop batteries. They have a good power-to-weight ratio and has no memory effect like some other battery materials.
- Voltage: The Voltage must be within 10% of your original Laptop Battery Voltage.
- i.e. 11.1V is ok for your original 10.8V Battery; 14.4V is ok for your original 14.8V Battery
- Capacity: Laptop batteries will typically list their capacities in milliamp hours (mAh) or Wattage (Wh). A higher mAh or Wh rating means the battery will take longer to drain, giving your laptop a longer runtime per charge.
- Cell: Extended batteries (i.e. 9 cell or 12 cell) are usually has extra run time of laptop in between charges, usually bigger in size and weigh more than a standard laptop battery (i.e. 6 cell).
Fit Machine Models:
- Omni 10
- Omni 10-5600US
Compatible with numbers: