Battery for HP 924960-855 Laptop Battery 43.7Wh 7.7V
- $ 93.48 121.52
- Brand New + 1-Year Warranty + 30 day money back!
Availability : In stock
Battery Type : Li-ion
Voltage : 7.7V
Capacity : 43.7Wh
Color : Black
AC Adapter for HP 924960-855 Notebook Adapter
- $ 40.56 45.89
- Overvoltage and Overcurrent Protection Circuits built in ages your equipment !
Availability : In stock
|HP 924960-855 battery Specifications|
|The condition of the product:||Band New|
HP-battery laptop battery for HP is built to last, giving you dependable mobile power when you need it most……charge after charge.
High Quality : We believe that you will get the new highest quality battery for at the lowest prices. We continuously test many brands of laptop batteries and adapters to ensure that we get the best quality batteries and adapters for your laptop.
Low Price : As your see, most batteries ans adapters have an up to 30% Discount. High Quality, Low Price, 100% Guarantee, Fast Shipping, No Sales Tax. Just order what you want.
Best Service : You want it, we got it. We have a dedicated team of customer service executives who will tell you what you want to know and give your the best shopping experience.
Fast Shipping : We shipping HP battery the same day, and you can choose two shipping ways. The faster way will only take 2-5 days Worldwide. Please leave a recipient's phone number for Secure delivery at first.
HP Laptop battery tips:
- 1.Carefulness read narrate book of battery,use commendatory battery.
- 2.New HP notebook battery pack must be fully charged before use.
- 3.New laptop battery needs to be fully charged and discharged (cycled) a few times before it can condition to full capacity.
- 4.HP Rechargeable batteries undergo self-discharging when left unused. Always store a battery pack in a fully charged stage for storage.
- 5.Fully drain and fully recharge your battery pack every few month.
- 6.Li-ion and NiMH battery can not interchangeable.
- 7.Turn down the LCD brightness of your portable device.
- 8.Use built-in power management on your portable device.
- 9.Turn off LCD or other unnecessary accessories when not in use.
- 10.Set screen saver blank to 1 to 2 minutes of your HP laptop.
- 11.It is normal to get warm when charging or normal use. If it is getting too hot, there may be a problem with the device and qualified personnel should check it.
- 12.Research the electric appliance and the batteries contact elements is whether clean, when necessity is clean with the wet cloth mop, after dry loads according to the correct polar direction.
- 13.HP Notebook battery should stock in cool place, and dry.
Fit Machine Models:
- HP Spectre 13-AF000
- HP Spectre 13-AF000NG
- HP Spectre 13-AF000TU
- HP Spectre 13-AF001NG
- HP Spectre 13-AF001TU
- HP Spectre 13-AF002NG
- HP Spectre 13-AF002TU
- HP Spectre 13-AF003NG
- HP Spectre 13-AF003TU
- HP Spectre 13-AF004TU
- HP Spectre 13-AF006NF
- HP Spectre 13-AF031NG
- HP Spectre 13-AF032NG
- HP Spectre 13-AF033NG
- HP Spectre 13-AF034NG
- HP Spectre 13-AF035NG
- HP Spectre 13-V100
- HP Spectre 13-V115TU
- HP Spectre 13-V115TU(Y8J11PA)
- HP Spectre 13-V116TU
- HP Spectre 13-V116TU(Y8J12PA)
- HP Spectre 13-V117TU
- HP Spectre 13-V117TU(Y8J13PA)
- HP TPN-C132
Compatible with numbers:
- HP 924843-421
- HP 924960-855
- HP BF04XL
- HP HSTNN-IB8C