Battery for HP EliteBook Folio 9470M Ultrabook 52Wh 14.8V
- $ 71.09 85.31
- Free delivery + 1-Year Warranty + 30 day money back!
Availability : In stock
Battery Type : Li-Polymer
Voltage : 14.8V
Capacity : 52Wh
Color : Black
AC Adapter for HP EliteBook Folio 9470M Ultrabook Notebook Adapter
- $ 40.56 45.89
- Overvoltage and Overcurrent Protection Circuits built in ages your equipment !
Availability : In stock
|HP EliteBook Folio 9470M Ultrabook battery Specifications
|The condition of the product:
|ReachG compatible and certified:
|ChemG compliance with all prohibited substances:
|Battery law complied:
|Quality assurance program according to ADR 184.108.40.206.7:
|Safety tests according to UN38.3:
|Aircraft approved according to IATA 220.127.116.11:
This HP EliteBook Folio 9470M Ultrabook Laptop Battery is genuine with a wide range of HP laptops. The battery is long-lasting and can supply power for an ideal number of hours. With a new battery, it's much easier to work on your laptop during the commute or in coffee shops and other public spaces where power outlets are scarce. The 52Wh HP EliteBook Folio 9470M Ultrabook Laptop Replacement Battery ensures that you won't miss important work.
- Built-in circuit protection. Automatic power cut off at high electric current, voltage or temperature ensures safety and extended 14.8V battery life.
- All products are CE-/FCC-/RoHS-Certified by reputable, qualified and accredited testing laboratories. Strict guidelines for compatibility.
- 24-months hassle-free warranty service. Please check if this HP 14.8V battery is compatible with your computer before purchasing. Part numbers of compatible batteries and Computers are listed as following.
What does the brand Max Capacity represent
Max Capacity is committed to producing high-end, high performance 14.8V laptop Battery and adapters. We continually look for and implement Li-Ion cell advancements to produce the most advanced, safe and powerful Li-Ion Battery available.
New HRL Technology combined with traditional IC power management makes our 14.8V laptop battery VERY safe. Our laptop Battery remain particularly safe thanks to the use of a patented Heat Resistant Layer built into every battery cell we use. This solution consists of an insulated metal oxide film between the electrodes, which prevents overheating even in the case of an internal short-circuit. When added to state of the art power management circuity, HRL Technology makes Max Capacity laptop Battery particular safe! Lastly, all cells we put in our products are UL 1642 certified. This is a safety and quality issue that we insist on for our brand's reputation and our customers safety.
Outstanding Li-Ion Battery Performance
Your Laptop will Run Longer when using our Li-Ion Batteries. Our Battery are lighter in weight and maintain some of the highest energy capacity over the life of the product. More energy capacity equals longer run-times between charges. We achieve this with innovative NNP technology which consists of a slight Li-Ion formula change in the chemistry of the battery. This new nickel-based positive electrode technology allows our 14.8V laptop battery to achieve higher energy capacity then previously possible.
Our 14.8V Battery Provide almost Double the Life Expectancy of traditional Li-Ion Battery Packs!
In addition, NNP Technology increases the service life of the product dramatically versus other comparable Li-ion Battery. This means you wont need to replace our Max Capacity laptop batteries as frequently, thereby saving you money.
HP 14.8V Laptop battery tips:
- 1.Carefulness read narrate book of battery,use commendatory battery.
- 2.New HP 14.8V notebook battery pack must be fully charged before use.
- 3.New laptop battery needs to be fully charged and discharged (cycled) a few times before it can condition to full capacity.
- 4.HP 14.8V Rechargeable batteries undergo self-discharging when left unused. Always store a battery pack in a fully charged stage for storage.
- 5.Fully drain and fully recharge your battery pack every few month.
- 6.Li-ion and NiMH battery can not interchangeable.
- 7.Turn down the LCD brightness of your portable device.
- 8.Use built-in power management on your portable device.
- 9.Turn off LCD or other unnecessary accessories when not in use.
- 10.Set screen saver blank to 1 to 2 minutes of your HP 14.8V laptop.
- 11.It is normal to get warm when charging or normal use. If it is getting too hot, there may be a problem with the device and qualified personnel should check it.
- 12.Research the electric appliance and the batteries contact elements is whether clean, when necessity is clean with the wet cloth mop, after dry loads according to the correct polar direction.
- 13.HP 14.8V Notebook battery should stock in cool place, and dry.
Fit Machine Models:
- EliteBook Folio 9470M Ultrabook
- EliteBook Folio 9470M
- EliteBook Folio 9480M
Compatible with numbers: