HP Envy x2 Original Battery 21Wh 7.4V
- $ 98.21 127.67
- Brand New + 2 years warranty + 30 day money back!
Availability : In stock
Battery Type : Li-ion
Voltage : 7.4V
Capacity : 21Wh
Color : Black
Laptop Charger & Adapter for HP Envy x2
- $ 35.56 45.89
- Overvoltage and Overcurrent Protection Circuits built in ages your equipment !
Availability : In stock
|HP Envy x2 battery Specifications|
|The condition of the product:||Band New , Original|
The HP Envy x2 Battery packs isn't charging. What's the deal?
New hp Envy x2 battery packs is shipped in a discharged condition and must charged before use. We generally recommend an overnight charge (approximately twelve hours). Refer to the user's manual for charging instructions. Rechargeable hp laptop batteries should be cycled - fully charged and then fully discharged - two to four times initially to allow them to reach their full capacity. (Note: it is normal for a hp Envy x2 battery packs to become warm to the touch during charging and discharging).
New hp laptop batteries are hard for the device to charge; they have never been fully charged and are therefore "unformed". Sometimes the device's charger will stop charging a new hp Envy x2 battery packs before it is fully charged. If this happens, remove the battery from the device and then reinsert it. The charge cycle should begin again. This may happen several times during the first battery charge. Don't worry; it's perfectly normal.
What are the Recommended HP Envy x2 Battery Care Practices?
Recommendations for battery usage and storage are included in the user guide for your computer. Additional battery care practices are as follows:
- Store batteries for Envy x2 between 20°C and 25°C (68°F and 77°F) with 80 - 90% charge.
- Do not disassemble, crush, or puncture a battery and do not short the external contacts on a battery.
- Do not leave batteries exposed to elevated temperatures for extended periods. Prolonged exposure to heat (inside a hot car, for example) accelerates the deterioration of battery cells.
- Charge or discharge the battery to 80 - 90%.
- Place the notebook into ship mode per your user guide. Refer to your notebook user guide to determine if your computer supports this feature.
- Check the HP Envy x2 battery charge every three months. If the battery charge falls below 50%, charge the battery to 80 - 90%, and then repeat the steps in the user guide to put the computer back into ship mode.
Long term battery storage:
- For best performance, use only the battery provided with the computer, a replacement battery provided by HP, or a compatible battery for HP Envy x2 purchased as an accessory. If you have a choice of battery types to use with your computer, use the type of battery with the highest capacity rating.
- To maintain the HP Envy x2 battery, run Battery Check using HP Support Assistant. Under normal usage, batteries should be calibrated a minimum of once every two to three months. However, a battery that is rarely discharged fully should be calibrated about once a month.
Fit Machine Models:
- HP Envy x2
- HP Envy x2 11-g000
- HP Envy x2 11-g0004xx
- HP Envy x2 11-g000es
- HP Envy x2 11-g0033ed
- HP Envy x2 11-g100
- HP Envy x2 11.6 tablet
- HP Envy x2 11t-g000
Compatible with numbers:
- HP 664399-1c1
- HP 694399-1b1
- HP 694399-1c1
- HP 694399-2b1
- HP 694399-2c1
- HP 694502-001
- HP 694501-001
- HP 694398-2B1
- HP 694398-1C1
- HP 694398-1B1
- HP Da02021xl
- HP Da02xl
- HP Hstnn-1b4c
- HP Hstnn-db4c
- HP Hstnn-ib4c
- HP Tpn-p104